• Excellent mathematical skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills.
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement.
• Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A degree of coursework in accounting, finance, business administration, mathematics, economics, public administration or similar.
• Experience with the review, analysis and management of accounting systems.
• Experience with internal controls.
• Experience maintaining accounting books and records, completing financial statements.
• Completing special assignments and other necessary administrative functions as assigned.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including but not limited to, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience conducting audits.
• Outstanding experience with Excel.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced office setting, conducting a wide range of fiscal tasks to support program operations.
• Experience working in a government setting.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office SharePoint and PowerPoint, and WebEx.