• Basic bookkeeping, accounting, and financial recordkeeping.
• Computing, classifying, and recording numerical data.
• Performing routine calculations, posting, and verification of financial data to maintain
• Verifying the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings of business transactions.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to, Outlook, Word,
• Previous experience working for a Federally-funded nutrition program, such as WIC.
• Experience working in a fast-paced office setting, conducting a wide range of tasks to
support program operations.
• Experience working in a government setting.
• Familiarity with New York State systems and specific terminology.