• Processing requests for several reimbursement programs, including: data entry, determining reimbursement eligibility, review of information for accuracy, correcting support documentation, calculating reimbursement amounts, and prevention of payment duplication.
• Answering the reimbursement hotline and resolving user requests for information about the application, guidelines, and the reimbursement processes.
• Approving complete applications for reimbursement.
• Serving as the initial contact for users seeking technical assistance with locating and completing an application, including the new online portal.
• Testing the online portal application system as needed.
• Scanning and other data entry of applications received in the mail.
• Assisting WODU staff by answering questions regarding applications and the reimbursement programs.
• Other duties of a program support nature, as directed by the supervisor.
In addition to the above duties, the incumbents must have strong math skills and the ability to do calculations using only a calculator, and must be highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Strong computer and customer service skills are also a major component of the job.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of two years of experience in an office environment providing program support or administrative assistance for multiple staff with varying job responsibilities
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, customer service and written communications, in addition must be comfortable answering and responding to telephone calls and inquiries in a professional manner
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Ability to deal with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
• Attention to detail is a must
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 05-14-2023