Position Type: Temp
Agency: New York State agency that provides financial support
Location: Albany, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:45am-5:15pm
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Assisting with the analysis and processing of applications by banking institutions, including branch openings, closings and relocations; mergers and acquisitions; charter conversions; etc.
2. Support the Financial Services Specialists 2 in the managing and administration of the Banking Development District Program, including the review and processing of designation applications, progress reports, renewal requests, and other related tasks as needed.
3. Support the Financial Services Specialists 2 in the creation and maintenance of maps for various CDU-related tasks, as requested, along with creation and maintenance of data sets for mapping purposes.
4. Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, public or business administration, urban planning, political science sociology, geography, or related discipline.
• Experience with GIS
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products, particularly Excel
• The ability to multitask assignments with competing deadlines.