Position Type: Temp
Agency: New York State agency that raise the knowledge, skill, and opportunity of all the people in New York.
Location: Albany, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-5:00pm
• Answer office phones and review voice mail messages to direct callers to the appropriate OCUE employee.
• Process transcript requests, including entering the request into the transcript log, locating and saving the requested transcript, drafting the transmittal email or letter, and emailing or mailing the transcript.
• Archive transcript requests and responses, including located transcript.
• Answer email and phone messages about transcript requests, including directing inquiries to the appropriate pages of the OCUE website.
• Assist in sorting, responding to, directing and archiving other emails in office mailboxes.
• Assist in other duties related to the IRP reconciliation, including data entry and checking automatically processed information for accuracy and completion.
• Other duties as assigned.
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 11/30/2023