This rapidly growing Not-for-Profit political organization is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for its Brooklyn office. This is a temp-to-perm position which is looking to be filled immediately.
· Provides effective administrative support to Operations Manager.
· Manage calendar and organize meetings for senior staff.
· Assist in the maintenance of organizational databases required to communicate with stakeholders.
· Assist with a variety of mailings to members, boards, stakeholders, and partners.
· Coordinate travel arrangements for senior staff, such as booking flights, cars, and hotel.
· Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
· Data Entry
Temp Salary: $25 per hour to start. Permanent salary: $50k-55K.
· Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Excellent time management skills and ability prioritize competing projects.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Above average written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure.