Position Type: Temp
Location: Orangeburg, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-4:30pm
Provide the full range of support services: copying, scanning, prepare correspondence, type from handwritten reports, charts, etc., correct and format draft documents using computer software as appropriate to assignment, proofread documents for grammatical and typographical errors.
• Receive, review and distribute incoming mail. Review and distribute outgoing correspondence, making sure that appropriate protocols are followed. Screen incoming mail for assigned staff.
• Answer telephone calls and inquiries. Refer telephone calls to appropriate staff, and screen visitors including Issuing building passes and keys from lock box.
• Use various computer applications to prepare documents and reports and track data/processes as requested and provide backup support as needed.
• Data entry including timesheet exceptions for employees, maintenance work orders, Cbord program for inventory, the Statewide Financial System (SFS) and additional entry as needed.
• Office Supply inventory maintenance including sorting, organizing, and replenishment of
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 09-25-2023