Position Type: Temp
Location: Rochester, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5:00pm
Primary responsibilities include creating, scanning and maintaining electronic and paper files. Candidate will be required to adapt to changing priority of assignments and performing several duties simultaneously, including but not limited to: filing, scanning, and updating network and paper files; answering the phones and assisting callers who wish to file complaints; greeting people at the door and maintaining confidentiality by allowing only those with appointments to enter the office (gate-keeper); other general reception duties; processing of mail and email, ensuring accurate completion of mail logs, distributing mail, preparing acknowledgment letters, priority mail, and certified mail/return receipt and UPS packages. Candidate will also work with attorneys, investigators, and other administrative personnel on matters relating to judicial ethics including preparation of legal documents. Must maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
• Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and discretion.
• Patient and calm manner in dealing with the public in person
and over the telephone.
• Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, PPT and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Familiarity with Zoom, Microsoft Outlook/Calendar, Teams, and OneDrive.
• Fast, accurate typing and formatting skills.
• Ability to manipulate and combine scanned documents.
• Understanding of an internal office document network.
• Understanding of virtual private networks (VPN.)
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 09-24-2023