Salary: $72,000 - $97,000 per year
This New York City government agency operates facilities and court commands across the five boroughs with more than 9,000 diverse professionals and knowledgeable experts. As a valued employee, you’ll be an important part of the City’s criminal justice system. Every day you’ll use your impeccable leadership, communication, and social skills to positively impact the lives of your fellow citizens.
• Drafting formal Departmental charges and conducting hearings against uniform employees
• Conducting interviews with potential witnesses.
• Review media, including Genetec video surveillance, handheld videos, body-worn cameras, as well as listen to audio recordings of interviews and witness statements.
• Preparing memoranda and negotiated plea agreements (settlements)
• Researching legal issues for appellate argument as the Department's representative, before the New York City Civil Service Commission.
• Retirement and 401k plan
• Flex time included
• Opportunity for growth/promotion
• Applicant must hold a JD and have excellent communication and writing skills
• Admission to the New York State Bar.
• Litigation experience is a big plus.
Apply by sending your Word resume to Attorney@pendaiken.com.