Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : AS3-DOH-322
Start Date : 11/01/2019
End Date : 11/02/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
The employee will assist the Office of Health Insurance (OHIP), Division of Employee and Program Support (DEPS) with tasks including but not limited:
- Assist the Budget Unit in managing and maintaining the Non-Personal Services (NPS) budget and Personal Services (PS) budget.
- Working with divisions within and outside of the OHIP and vendors to develop monthly projections and track actuals.
- Coordinating with program areas to develop and timely submit annual Expenditure Plans to Division of the Budget (DOB).
- Collaborating with the Bureau of Accounts Management (BAM) to analyze quarterly Time Distribution System (TDS) reports to confirm OHIP employees are appropriately allocating their work hours to capitalize on Federal Financial Participation (FFP).
Required Qualifications :
The preferred candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with budget and/or data management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Proven ability to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products with exceptional skills with Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related major.