• Assist with contract monitoring by tracking submission of required documents, including quarterly reports, annual reports, applications, and requested contract amendment and extension documents.
• Work with Enough is Enough Program and Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) Program Managers to coordinate communication with contractors and applicants.
• Conduct initial review of fiscal documents submitted by Enough is Enough contractors, including budgets and budget modifications and work with Program Managers to coordinate communication with contractors.
• Conduct quarterly audit of SAFE Program reports to identify program needs, data submission issues, and necessary corrections to improve data quality. Work with SAFE Program Managers to review deficiencies identified and coordinate communication with providers.
• Monitor Enough is Enough and Rape Crisis Program shared mailbox for contractor and applicant submissions.
• Assist with data entry and other tasks as needed.
• Prior knowledge of NYS agency systems and processes.