- Conduct preliminary review of program progress reports to identify missing data and related data entry into unit tracking systems.
- Enter data from program progress reports into a spreadsheet in an accurate and timely manner.
- Notify program manager of any issues encountered while reviewing program progress reports and work with them to resolve them in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contact programs with concerns relating to missing/incomplete data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain up to date lists of program contacts in spreadsheets and email systems
- Under direction from the unit manager or program manager, share email communication with programs.
- Respond to inquiries to leadership in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support program manager by conducting preliminary review of budgets and budget modifications as requested.
- Support program manager by conducting a quality review of all draft contract packages before transmitting them to the grantees for official signature.
- Provide support to program management in the completion of annual program risk assessments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 software package with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to accurately extract details from program submissions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Additional skill preferred:
- Knowledge and experience working in the NYS Statewide Financial System and/or NYS Grants Gateway.
- Ability to organize work and document progress of projects through to completion.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities as directed by management.
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 03-20-2023