Position Type: Temp
Agency: New York State health agency
Location: New York, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-4:30pm
The auditor will work on tasks related to data entry and data verification. Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Enter and retrieve information from computerized systems
• Examine and analyze information from computerized systems to detect errors for correction
• Provide additional support as needed, including scanning documents, verifying accuracy of data from scanned documents and other tasks as assigned.
The prospective candidate must have strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and tight timeframes; excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail; and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
The prospective candidate should also have experience using Microsoft office products and electronic data systems.
• Experience inputting data from various sources into computer/system for processing and management
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams and Webex
• Communication skills: Able to successfully interact with staff at all levels of an organization.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a busy office setting.