Location : Rochester, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : TS-020620-2
Start Date : 03/06/2020
End Date : 03/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
•Basic knowledge of financial terminology and budget preparation.
• Ability to review and verify calculations and business transactions.
• Ability to examine, analyze and interpret data and accounting records.
• Synthesize fiscal data and summarize in written reports.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software, including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience working for a Federally funded nutrition program, such as WIC.
• Experience working in a fast-paced office setting, conducting a wide range of tasks to support program operations.
• Experience working in a government setting.
• Familiarity with New York State systems and specific terminology.