Business Operations Analyst
1. Supports day-to-day business operations of Supply Chain Management (SCM) by providing detailed analytics on various departmental performance metrics.
2. Provides operational and business data analysis support to SCM stakeholders.
3. Participates in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) for department. Designs reporting mechanisms to manage
operational and business results against established benchmarks.
4. Provides routine Workday project management and communication support and incorporates relevant technological support to increase efficiencies.
5. Provides workflow mapping and process improvement support and facilitates the development and implementation of new solutions and processes to improve patient care and business operations. Assists with data extraction, conversion and data scrub of current Lawson Supply Chain Management ERP system. Creates data queries, using Sequel, and develops data mappings of Lawson data to new ERP system, Workday.
6. Coordinates with all levels of department staff to assure proficient point-of-entry data collection and to facilitate business analysis, summaries and recommendations regarding day-to-day operational strategies.
7. Assists in the development, maintenance and management of the reporting and analytics component of the department’s information technology system.
8. Prepares and distributes reports using Microsoft Excel and other reporting databases. Write reports for utilization in Workday system.
9. Assists with Workday testing, IT Quality Assurance reviews and defect processing.
10. Assists with Workday in commending best practices and performing analysis of min/max inventory levels.
11. Complies with established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance programs, safety, and compliance standards.
12. Prepares other written documentation as required by the department; maintains, distributes, analyzes project information for records, reports, and statistics as directed.
13. Provides ERP backfill support to review open contracts and PO’s with departments and processes accordingly.
14. Create and maintain content in Lawson item master and contract modules, ensuring the appropriate connection between item, vendor, and contract for accurate pricing and order accuracy. Manages the CDM information within Lawson by coordinating information on the OR CDM Master spreadsheet with the OR and the Patient Accounts departments.
15. Provides subject matter expertise on SCM operating procedures and provide recommendations for changes to increase automation, efficiencies, and effectiveness.
16. Assists with onboarding of integrated vendors on GHX for purchase order and invoice transactions.
17. Attends meetings as required.
18. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
The preferred candidate will have intermediate, working knowledge of MS Office, ERP reporting software (e.g., Crystal Reports, MS Access, Sequel), ERP Software and database knowledge. Highly organized with the ability to work independently in completing assigned tasks. Critical thinker with the ability to propose process changes to the leadership team.
1. MBA and the equivalent of one (1) year of practical experience in business operations analysis and coordination in a healthcare setting, or
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and the equivalent of three (3) years of practical experience in business operations analysis and coordination in a healthcare setting.