Call Center Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full-time, Long-term temporary
Location: Remote, with the possibility of in-person meetings as necessary
Work Hours: 40 hours per week with unpaid ½ hr. lunchbreak, daily.
Compensation: $18.92 per hour, plus benefits, vacation, sick leave, and holidays
NYS Agency is seeking 100 Call Center Customer Service Representatives to assist with NYC’s congestion pricing program.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls using both electronic and paper-based documentation systems.
- Accurately gather and verify demographic information using standard computer software and systems.
- Document all call information accurately.
- Must always maintain professionalism and a positive attitude, even when dealing with difficult situations.
- 1 year or more post-secondary education OR 2 years equivalent work experience.
- 1 year or more of customer service preferred
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have internet connectivity that meets minimum work-from-home requirements. Requires connectivity speed that allows download at 15 Mbps and upload at 1.5 Mbps. (Testing of this requirement will be included in the provided assessment testing platform.)
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.