Clerk (Construction Management Mentor Program)
• The use of reading comprehension, grammar, word processing, and data entry abilities when completing and/or proof-reading various types of paperwork (e.g., memos, letters, reports, etc.).
• Follow established office procedures and rules to complete various types of paperwork (e.g., memos, spreadsheets, reports, etc.).
• Complete a variety of office duties including filing, copying, mail sorting and distribution, answering telephones and greeting visitors, scheduling meetings, and ordering supplies.
• Verifying and comparing information when processing various types of paperwork (e.g., billing invoices, change orders, purchase, requisitions).
• Maintaining alphanumeric: and/or chronological hard copy files using binders, folders, or tickler files; entering and accessing information using computer spreadsheets (e.g., time sheets, change orders, phone logs, etc.)
• Occasionally training and/or assisting temporary clerical personnel or interns; and performing the duties of lower-level clerical personnel.
• Performs related tasks.