Clinical Research Coordinator
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Start Date : 04/23/2021
End Date : 10/31/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Coordinates, implements and maintains compliance of clinical research studies by obtaining detailed knowledge of all components of the study through independent analysis, review of the study, and attendance at applicable meetings.
- Facilitates the participant consent and documentation process ensuring all screening and eligibility criteria and collected, reviewed and approved by the study investigator(s).
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and organize
- Assist with the development and research data bases in collaboration with an assigned data manager
- Collects, submits, and reconciles data using applicable data capture systems
- Coordinates the collection and handling of specimens required by federal, state or local guidelines.
- Collaborates and identifies adverse events for applicable reporting per federal, state, or local guidelines ensuring appropriate grading and attribution are confirmed with the study investigator(s)
- Follows all applicable Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions
Required Qualifications :
Bachelor's degree and equivalent of 3 years full time acute care and 1 year of clinical research experience; or Associates or other comparable research related certifications appropriate for this title.
Current certification by the Association of Clinical Research professionals, or current certification by the Society of Clinical Research Associate or other comparable research related certifications recognized as appropriate for this title.