Computer Support Specialist
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 2019-16
Start Date : 10/18/2019
End Date : 04/18/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Performing installation, administration, testing, and maintenance of hardware and software; deploying, configuring, hardware and software.
- Participating in meetings and working with users, vendors, consultants, and IT staff to discuss IT solution options and to assist in recommending appropriate system platforms for meeting program requirements.
- Preparing and assisting with documentation preparation for procedural manuals and online help instructions for users, and technical documentation manuals for IT staff; performing installation, administration, testing, and maintenance of hardware and software; deploying, configuring, hardware and software. Providing and administering training in hardware and software technologies.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years' experience.
- IT customer support and training.
- Computer installation, diagnosis and repair.
- Network and standalone printer installation, diagnosis and repair.
- Basic troubleshooting scanners and other peripheral devices.
- Microsoft Office Suite troubleshoot/desktop support.
- Windows 7 troubleshoot/desktop support.
- Windows 10 desktop support.
- Lotus Notes (configuration, setup).
- Adobe Pro troubleshoot/desktop support.