Computer Support Specialist
Location : Albany, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : AS3-DOH-381
Start Date : 02/24/2020
End Date : 04/17/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Review data change requests submitted by municipalities for accuracy and completeness.
- Using a Web based Data System, review the data in child specific records to ensure the request has been submitted appropriately.
- Correspond with Early Intervention (EI) Requesters. Utilize a web based ticketing system to create and update tickets.
- Inactivate user accounts in database as needed.
- Maintain spreadsheets detailing communications to Early Intervention stakeholders.
- Format policy and procedure documents. Update EI Provider accounts in database.
- Works on other ad hoc projects and requests as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of child protected health information.
- Correspond with stakeholders by phone and via email.
- Experience with web based ticketing systems.
- Proficient use of MS Office products: Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to provide office support (filing, faxing, photocopying).
- Excellent Customer Service, Communication, and Organizational Skills.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.