Computer Support Specialist
1) Performing installation, administration, testing, and maintenance of hardware and software; deploying, configuring, hardware and software.
2) Participating in meetings and working with users, vendors, consultants, and IT staff to discuss IT solution options and to assist in recommending appropriate system platforms for meeting program requirements.
3) Preparing and assisting with documentation preparation for procedural manuals and online help instructions for users, and technical documentation manuals for IT staff; performing installation, administration, testing, and maintenance of hardware and software; deploying, configuring, hardware and software. Providing and administering training in hardware and software technologies.
Experience & Knowledge
Three to five years of experience in the following:
· IT customer support and training
· Computer installation, diagnosis and repair
· Network & standalone printer installation, diagnosis & repair
· Basic troubleshooting scanners and other peripheral devices
· Microsoft Office Suite troubleshoot / desktop support
· Virtual meetings tools including MS Teams, Zoom and WebEx
· Windows 10 desktop support
· VPN and remote technical support
· Adobe Pro troubleshoot / desktop support
Shift Days/ Times
Mon.-Fri.: 8:00am-4:00pm or 10:00am-6:00pm
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 05-31-2023