Computer Support Specialist
New York, NY
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Start Date :
End Date :
Job Description :
Position Type: Temp
Location: New York, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5:00pm
• Provide technical assistance to computer system users;
• Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location;
• Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems;
• May enter commands at a computer terminal and set controls on computer and peripheral devices. Monitor and respond to operating and error messages;
• Analyze data and data entry skills.
Required Qualifications :
Must have advanced computer and software skill/knowledge beyond knowledge of Office Suite software packages including skills in multiple software.
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SUBS SUBMIT BY 10-18-2023