Computer Support Specialist
Under the general supervision of an Information Technology Specialist 2, candidate will be a member of the User Services’ Call Center. Candidates must possess strong phone communication and customer service skills. Job duties include phone support for users statewide using remote tools (if necessary) to offer one-on-one assistance. The goal of this help desk is to provide same day problem resolution. Any unresolved problems are routed via Help Desk Ticketing Software to the appropriate team for resolution.
• Provide courteous level 1 and Level 2 end user support.
• Provide a proficient working knowledge of Windows operating systems 10 in a Windows Active Directory environment.
• Troubleshoot software, laptop, printer and other PC related problems.
• Provide end user support for Microsoft Office 2016/O365
• Document calls in the AG’s ticket tracking system. Refer unresolved issues to the appropriate second and third level groups for resolution.
• Follow up and document solutions for tickets sent to second and third level for resolution.
• Assist in creating User documentation.
• Assist in testing and documentation of new hardware and software packages.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education: High School or Technical Degree/Certificate Program
Region 1 Lott 5