Computer Support Specialists
Responsibilities: Candidates will provide analysis of data, perform special assignments, including the creation and maintenance of a data dictionary and mapping of existing databases, and routine database maintenance as specifically directed and all aspects of computer support. Training and support for staff, provide support to providers and consumers.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize multiple data sources, assist with the use of variance analysis to validate the data used for Hospital and Long Term Care (LTC) providers COVID-19 statistics.
- Maintain and improve Hospital and LTC contact databases used for COVID-19 ad hoc requests and daily activities.
- Run and consolidate ad hoc reports used by staff to prioritize COVID-19 survey follow up with Hospital and LTC providers.
- Data analysis and duties as needed to assist in COVID-19 response.
- Special assignments and projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Well organized, detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to walk-through complicated technical ideas or tasks with individuals without an IT background, and the ability to work alone and as part of a team. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Access, Word, Excel and Sharepoint.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and experience working in a fast-paced setting with the ability to multi-task and work in complex databases. Experience in effectively communicating with consumers, providers, and staff. Experience creating and maintaining a data dictionary and mapping of existing databases.