Computer Support Specialists
• Answers questions and resolves computer problems for staff, including assistance with MS Word and MS Excel. Manage entries into the Electronic Document Imaging system for file storage and retrieval.
• Provide customer assistance for clients using the VPCR. This includes assisting the customer in establishing the settings for the VPCR to operate properly.
• VPCR is integrated with email systems and this position is responsible for advising customers on what email systems are best suited to connecting to the VPCR.
• Advise customers on equipment best suited to correspond with the VPCR. Assist customer via phone or WebEx on how to install software best suited to for connecting to the VPCR.
• Monitor error messages reported by end-user customers. Using the VPCR, mirror the steps followed by the user to confirm the error message is a continuing problem and report findings to programmers for correction and migration to production
• Once correction above is migrated, test the change in the development application.
• Run reports from the VPCR and extract raw data for customized reports for BQI management.
• Data entry on a universal template with vital facts of each case being investigated.