Location : Long Island City, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Start Date : 04/03/2023
End Date : 07/03/2023
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelorís Degree required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Explain the function(s) to be performed by the requested staff member: See attached for additional information.
- Organized, detail oriented, methodical, and a multi tasker.
- Review/prepare RFP/SA/Contracts.
- Drafts and reviews contract documents, RFPs, supplemental agreements, consent agreements and related documents that include all mandated requirements.
- Facilitates the RFP process and communicates with vendors to provide required information.
- Evaluates requests for additional work and negotiates supplemental agreements with consultants and contractors.
- Negotiates contract costs in accordance with established authority policies.
- Recommends contract provisions and procedures.
- Provides appropriate documentation for all contract negotiations.
- Supports audit efforts.
- Prepares and updates reports.
- Performs related duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Specific Skills Required for Position:
- Responsible for facilitating and managing the RFP process, reviewing proposal submissions to ensure legal and internal policy compliance and negotiating consultant and vendor contracts that support the Authority mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.