Covid Vaccine Hotline Associate
There is an institute need to create a Covid Vaccine Hotline. The Central Access Center has seen an increase in daily call volume by about 300 calls due to Covid and the vaccination process – from patients and the community. Central Access is helping to facilitate the scheduling and coordination of the vaccination for those who do not have a text number or email on file. Act as a reference for all general questions for the departments within the institute – patient centers are also at capacity with general questions about when they will be able to receive and the process. Field questions from the community and our community practices about covid vaccine availability and process to schedule. This hotline would free up patient symptom calls that need our highest priority – to reduce the risk for a patient safety issue. We are looking for dedicated staff who know and understand all nuances and logistics of the vaccination process.
The Central Access Associate duties will include:
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls related to the Covid vaccine scheduling
- Processing requests in the software
- Ensuring a positive telephone interaction with patients and the community
- Identifying and sharing workflow issues/gaps
- Effectively communicating with department manager and other institute contacts to ensure a smooth implementation
- Assisting where else needed for support
• Associate’s degree in Education, Health, Human Services, Nursing, Communications or a related field.
• Customer service experience
• Data entry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Call center experience
• Experience with medical terminology