Customer Service Representative
Our client, a NYS government agency, is seeking an Customer Service Representative to help with a long-term temporary assignment.
- Must provide resume, email address and phone number
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle stressful conversations
- Must have a phone and laptop (will be working remotely)
- Must have good internet access
- Will log on to a portal/program to provide information to businesses
- Calls will be routed to worker’s cell phone and workers may place calls to businesses
- Responsible for providing small businesses with information on New York City’s resources for small business owners
- May also receive calls regarding available funding/loans
- Some familiarity with business operations would be a plus
- SBS will provide training
- Work hours, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm daily
- High school diploma required, Associates degree or higher is a plus.
- 1 year of administrative support experiences.
- Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
- Mandarin Speaker – Fluent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Time management skills and ability prioritize competing projects.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proof of vaccination for COVID-19, Flu, and PPD required.
Pay Rate: $20.00 Hourly
With over 30 years of serving the NYC Metropolitan area, Penda Aiken, Inc. is one of the prime talent acquisition firms in the Northeast corridor. Our industry specialists work one-on-one with our clients and candidates, guiding them in finding the right solutions for all parties and delivering customized solutions for the best possible outcome.
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.