Data Entry & Word Processor
The scope of work for the position is as follows:
- Open incoming mail from customer, sort applications by type of transaction.
- Review applications to ensure proper documentation is submitted. This will include navigating various systems .
- For applications that have proper documentation, process transactions in our system.
- For applications that do not have proper documentation, process rejection notice and send to customer. This will include analyzing documents and requesting additional information.
- Quality assurance check of all applications to be processed through a remittance processor.
- Various clerical office duties as assigned.
Due to COVID-19 please note the following items:
- Any person entering a New York State office building is required to wear a mask in common areas, i.e. hallways, bathrooms, break rooms, etc.
- Employee will be screened daily, including a temperature check and general health questions.
- When unable to social distance within an office, employee is required to wear a mask. Masks can be provided if needed.
- Whenever possible, meetings will be held virtually rather than in-person.