Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Position location: Midtown Manhattan
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Prepare correspondence and other written materials on behalf of the president from verbal direction, emails, texts, etc.
· Maintain president’s calendar including scheduling and coordinating meetings, v-meetings, and calls
· Follow-up on the president’s meetings and telephone calls, i.e. debriefing or follow-up action items.
· Occasionally conduct research and prepare write-up of findings. May represent the president on special projects.
· Organize corporate events and activities (1-2 times/year)
· Occasionally request Certificates of Insurance; transmit legal docs; complete forms; filing.
· Book flights, trains; auto rentals; and hotel accommodations; manage changes to itinerary, for president and other staff.
· Order office supplies, coordinate with IT firm, building maintenance, office vendors.
· Assist Business Development Department with forms and documents requiring the president’s signature.
· Answer Office Calls routed to ‘Operator’
· B.S., B.A, or A.A., A.S. Degreed Candidates
· At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant (C-Suite) or related experience performing executive level support, leadership, or other applicable experience.
· Very strong writing skills and good oral communication skills.
· Must feel comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and juggling tasks.