Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
A&QI temp services staff will be tasked with managing the processing duties related to the critical Manual Employment Verification (MEV) portion of the federal NDNH (National Directory of New Hires) computer match. Staff to support this work is essential, as the NDNH computer match currently accounts for almost $11 million annually in cost avoidance savings. If the MEV portion could not be completed, the federal government would not allow OTDA to run the computer match, and the entire cost avoidance savings would be lost.
This Temp Services Staff must:
• Firmly understand all policy and procedures regarding the processing of National Directory of New Hires (NDNH) Manual Employment Verifications (MEVs);
• Screen incoming NDNH and MEV forms and correspondence. Analyze returned MEV forms for completion and determine correct processing category, per business rules, prior to submission for data entry;
• Act as 1st-line liaison for employers with questions or concerns regarding MEV forms, and handling request for information, as needed;
• Supervise clerical/ MEV data-entry staff and perform quality control checks to ensure accuracy;
• Create, provide and maintain MEV data entry quality control reports for management;
• Track and maintain organization of processed/filed MEV forms. Retrieve selected MEV forms if requested by Program Integrity Staff;
• Act as the Program Integrity point of contact for client active status requests from other states, and directing them to the OTDA Out-of-State Inquiries Unit;
• Provide administrative support to the assigned Program Integrity team, including the preparation of calendars and the retrieval and processing of faxes;
• Perform varied ad hoc responsibilities and programs, including preparation of conference materials/training materials and assisting staff with other Program Integrity programs.