Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
Duties Description: Provide a high-level of support to the operational unit of the program and facilitate the processing of State and Federal mandated surveillance activities including complaint intake.
1) Phone - Primary phone contact. Respond to standard inquiries, triages and refers to respective units for response. Perform initial complaint intake from patient, caregivers, family and consumers, including entering essential information and allegations into ACTS.
2) Prepare outgoing correspondence utilizing Program specific templates and software (ACO and ACTS) for surveillance, complaints, Home Health Aide Training Program and miscellaneous activities.
3) Photocopy a various of documents, for FOIL (Freedom of Information Law) requests, Inter-and intra-agency requests, internal needs and public distribution.
4) Mail - process incoming and outgoing mail. Maintain incoming and outgoing mail logs.
5) Maintain photocopy and printer machines thru preventive and ongoing maintenance. Troubleshoot office computer repairs as needed.
Minimum qualifications include excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel; the ability to work in a team and handle multiple, shifting priorities; good organizational skills; and familiarity with office equipment.
Preferred qualifications include familiarity and knowledge of home care surveillance and complaint procedures, including experience with initial complaint intake and experience in responding to customer inquiries regarding home care; familiarity and knowledge of the ASPEN, ACTS and ACO systems; and familiarity with responding to Freedom of Information Law requests.