Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
Administrative Assistant Duties:
• Provide administrative and secretarial support for all attorneys in the Health Care Bureau (HCB)
• Answer HCB’s main line and Tobacco Enforcement Section line. Refer calls to appropriate staff member.
• Review, draft, and send internal or external correspondence based on verbal or written instructions.
• Schedule all aspects of meetings, appointments, depositions, and interviews.
• Assist with copying, scanning, and filing. Also assist with assembling legal papers and creating binders.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail.
• Oversee office supply needs for the Bureau.
• Ensure that office equipment is in working order.
• Order court transcripts, submit vouchers and invoices for payment.
• Assist with onboarding new employees re new workspace, computer, phone, ID badge, and new user accounts to set up.
• Resolve day to day issues within the Bureau.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education - High School or Bachelors Degree