Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : AS3-OMH-376
Start Date : 11/07/2019
End Date : 10/23/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Manages confidential affairs affecting the operation of 2 inpatient hospitals and multiple outpatient programs.
- Oversees the documents privileged communication such as expansion/downsizing, recruitment/termination, gains/loss, fiscal responsibilities, and pending actions.
- Maintains and administratively manages meeting meetings, correspondences, emails, appointments and documents next step actions.
- Maintains mission-driven values and boundaries.
- Uses problem solving techniques and policy/regulatory judgement to operate within the best interest of New York City Children's Center on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Autonomously makes executive level decisions such as scheduling ad-hoc committee meetings in the face of crisis, contacting key staff during emergency situations such as media presence complaints, patient-related emergencies.
- Assists with preparation of purchase requests for Administrative needs.
- Liaison between the Executive Director/CEO and the main office in Albany. Addressing emergent actions by prioritizing directives and managing correspondences.
- Coordinates with all aspects of Central Office, Legal Department, and the other state and local agencies, among others.
- Coordinates the Administrator On-Call schedule and training for all hospital leaders in grades 23 and above.
- Editor in Chief of the hospital's monthly newsletter, the Shout-Outs.
Required Qualifications :
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Administration.
- Required Skills: Expert in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and One Note.
- Able to take accurate minutes of professional and confidential meetings.
- Capable of multitasking and retaining high quality standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Poised listening skills.