Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant
Location : Menands, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : TS-020620-1
Start Date : 03/06/2020
End Date : 03/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
• Routine administrative functions including: prioritizing multiple assignments, scheduling meetings and conference calls; maintaining electronic schedules/calendars, and various tracking systems; answering telephone calls, typing correspondence, and ordering office supplies.
• Providing high level administrative support for project-specific work-groups, including taking notes and compiling minutes, synthesizing information, and preparing reports.
• Monitoring shared email inboxes for incoming correspondence, verifying the accuracy of information provided, referring inquiries to appropriate staff for processing, and following up as necessary to ensure a timely response.
• Completing special assignments and other necessary administrative functions as assigned.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including but not limited to, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Previous experience working for a Federally funded nutrition program, such as WIC.
• Experience working in a fast-paced office setting, conducting a wide range of administrative tasks to support program operations.
• Experience working in a government setting.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office SharePoint and PowerPoint, and WebEx.