Finance Specialist/ Accounts Payable
• Strong financial skills and the ability to reconcile contract financial information using data from multiple financial systems.
• Performs basic finance tasks in accounts payable such as review of vendor invoices, preparation of vouchers and data entry.
• Perform journal entries.
• Produce financial reports for supervisor approval using oracle Discoverer and other systems.
• Ability to perform transactions related to on-line payments correction due to liens.
• Assist with Accounts Payable Unit filing.
Associate degree from an accredited college or university and 1 to 3 years of full-time experience in accounting. Knowledge of Accounts payable procedures. Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Systems that use integrated financial modules. Familiarity with oracle e-business Suite financials and integrated systems and reporting. Ability to work independently and solve problems. Good time-management skills and adherence to deadlines.