Associate degree from an accredited college or university and 1 to 3 years of full-time experience in accounting.
1.Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Systems that use integrated financial modules. Familiarity with oracle e-business Suite financials and integrated systems and reporting.
2. Performs basis finance tasks in Accounts payable such as review of vendor invoices, preparation of vouchers and data entry.
3. Strong financial skills and the ability to reconcile contract financial information using data from multiple financial systems. Perform journal entries. produce financial reports for supervisor approval using oracle Discoverer and other systems.
4. Knowledge of Accounts payable procedures. Ability to perform transactions related to on-line payments correction due to liens.
5. Ability to work independently and solve problems.
6. Good time-management skills and adherence to deadlines.