With over 30 years of serving the NYC Metropolitan area, Penda Aiken, Inc. is one of the prime talent acquisition firms in the Northeast corridor. Our industry specialists work one-on-one with our clients and candidates, guiding them in finding the right solutions for all parties and delivering customized solutions for the best possible outcome.
The SCA is seeking a Finance Specialist to work in its Accounting Unit in the Fiscal Services Division. This is a priority assignment and we are seeking viable candidates Immediately!
The hourly rate is $23.11-$30.00,depending on experience.
Performs finance tasks such as processing of cash receipts, journal entries, preparation of account analysis, and reconciliations.
- The ability to perform analysis of transactions and reports using data from multiple financial systems.
- Identify and investigate variances and cause of variance.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Proficient in MS Office; Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excel Intermediate skills with the ability to write simple formulas, use V-lookups and create pivot tables.
- Goodtime-management skills, adherence to deadlines and ability to work well with others.
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.