The Licensed Clinical Forensic Psychologist position will be responsible for conducting all assessments for employees injured on the job or exposed to traumatic issues within the work place. Flexibility is a plus considering that they will be asked to perform additional tasks that may be outside the scope of the position.
They will conduct evaluations and assessments for the issues listed below.
· Oversee the process of employees injured on duty process
· Complete fitness for duty evaluations.
· Assess the mental health condition of employees that want to return to work.
· Will assess the condition of the employee that wants to return to work.
· To protect the riding public when employees are on duty.
· Address return to work concerns
· Manages IOP’S.
· May be required to work on special projects