HR Temp Recruiter
• Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for the NYS Agency to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and onboarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests.
• Provides guidance and assistance to job applicants and NYS Agency’s departments in the navigation of the company’s web-based job application and selection process.
• Develops, implements, and manages hiring and sourcing strategies to address ongoing talent needs and maintain proper applicant pipeline
• Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, job fairs and referrals; communicates and coordinates recruitment advertising.
• Regularly interfaces with NYS Agency departments to promote and support the company’s overall recruitment efforts.
• Acts as point person for candidate inquiries
• Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with managers and applicants to ensure achievement of staffing goals
• Initiates background checks as needed
• Maintains strict confidentiality of clients and records.
• Assists Human Resource Department with a variety of projects when requested and perform other incidental and related duties
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work effectively with staff;
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills;
• Excellent word processing skills;
• Two years in Recruitment, Personnel/Human Resources related work a plus;
• Confidentiality a must.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and an employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned.