Loan Reservation Support Specialist
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to
· Perform email communication and telephone interaction with participating lenders (e.g., providing status of loan reservations and SONYMA #, problem resolutions, etc.), vendors and other industry professionals.
· Provide Lender Support & Training for SONYMA Express and Lender Online (LOL) electronic underwriting systems. Troubleshoot and resolve Lender submission and data entry issues for both systems. Assist with inquiries and responding to correspondence received by the SESupport mailbox.
· Receive SONYMA Express files and Pre-Closing Compliance files via electronic submission and prepare for Loan Analyst assignment and review. Maintain list of files assigned and distributed.
· Receive, log, and scan or distribute collateral documents received for review and purchase.
· Create BlitzDocs folders weekly for non-SE Lenders.
· Upload Post-Closing files submitted by Citibank.
· Generate and communicate daily Loan Reservation Reports and other periodic Internal Reports according to the needs of Senior Management.
· Accept, review, and input the manual Loan Reservation submitted by Lenders for completeness, acceptance and accuracy. Resolve problem areas (i.e., missing, or incorrect data).
· Communicate receipt of trailing documents to the assigned Loan Analyst.
· Run, review, reconcile, correct, and report daily Loan Reservation Reports.
· Run Miscoded Flip Code report weekly.
· Maintain records for loan reservations and cancellations according to Internal Control and File Retention procedures/requirements.
· Review, process and reconcile loan cancellations and declinations to ensure accurate reporting and pipeline management.
· Track and oversee the indexing of loans received for timeliness and communicate delays and action required, as appropriate.
· Maintain log of approved files that are transferred to the Closing Area.
· Assist with the return of documents to lenders as requested.
· Complete other duties as needed by supervisor.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
· Ability to effectively interface with the Lender community as well as local staff; customer service skills.
· Positive Attitude
· Willingness to be self-starter and problem solver.
· Minimum, High School Diploma
· College preferred, but not necessary with equivalent work experience.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned.