New York State Agency
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail. Interface with USPS Personnel and DOH Employees.
• Deliver and collect inbound and outbound mail from all units in the DOH area of the building
• Process all express delivery shipments from FedEx and UPS and maintain delivery and ship logs.
• Arrange for pick up and return of files from off site Storage for the Office
• Arrange for pickup of Shredding Services as needed for the Office
• Complete Annual Postage Tracking reports on a monthly basis
• Maintains Stock Room - Order, verifies receipt, stocks and distributes monthly supplies from the Albany Central Supply Room.
• Other duties as signed from Operations/ Administration.