Paralegal and Legal Assistant
NYS Agency focusing on financial Services is looking for a Paralegal for the Climate Division.
The duration of the assignment is 9 months to 12 months with the possibility of an extension. The position is located at our One State Street, New York, NY 10004 location.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Review responses for requests for information (RFI) and NAIC Climate Risk Disclosure Survey (Survey) for completeness
· Review comments received for public consultations for completeness
· Compile and review responses to RFI and Survey and field examination reports
· Tracks and maintains program activities and progress
· Review division policies and procedures and monitors implementation
· Review documents and web page updates before public release
· Respond to questions concerning policy or procedures and refers calls to appropriate staff member
· Support the build-out of or enhancements to internal policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 5+ years of experience as a Paralegal
· Strong attention to details
· Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven communication skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· This is a new position.
- A background check and fingerprinting will be required.
- Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.