Paralegals and Legal Assistant
- The individual will conduct investigations by organizing documents, developing the investigation, speaking with parties and witnesses, documenting and tracking case events.
- Generating forms, recommendations and requests;
- Interact with the public and Division staff
- Responding to general oral and written inquiries regarding the Division and the complaint process
- Assist complainants with information and completion of complaint forms
- Attempts to assist parties in reaching acceptable resolution of complaints. Prior to a possible determination of a human rights violation, the person will attempt to help parties reach an acceptable resolution.