Position Type: Temp
Agency: New York State agency that provides financial support
Location: Albany, NY
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm, 8:30am-4:30pm, or 9am-5pm
• Prepare and release Request for Quotes (RFQs) based on terms of the NYS Office of General Services (OGS) Administrative Services contract
• Log RFQ responses and verify that submissions match terms of OGS contracts.
• Monitor OFM mailbox with regards to postings.
• Act as liaison between business unit and temporary employment agencies.
• Schedule Microsoft Teams interviews.
• Handle temporary employee on-boarding process.
• Assist with advertising Department permanent recruitments to various professional websites.
• Assist with hiring of temporary employees off of OGS' Hourly Based Information Technology (HBITs) contract
• Perform various other duties in support of OFM office operations.
• Excellent writing and communication abilities are preferred.
• Should be a self-starter, outgoing and team-oriented.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with higher level management staff is essential.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. is a mandatory component of the assignment.
• Reliability, and time and attendance are critical.
•HR-related Degree a plus