Post-Closing Document Review Specialist
The primary responsibilities of the position will be to:
· Perform preliminary review of recorded mortgages, assignments, final title policies and other collateral file documents, received daily, for compliance with Agency requirements.
· Maintain tracking log of non-compliant collateral documents returned.
· Update internal system loan record of status of final documents received.
· Assist in the maintenance (receipt, retention, and securitization) of the agency’s collateral documents within vault and file room locations.
· Assist in Post-Closing review and update of agency’s final collateral document(s) received and/or uploaded to BlitzDocs.
· File or retrieve collateral file documents, as needed to maintain records.
· Maintain file inventory tracking records. Support upgrade to digital inventory system.
· Communicate with Team Leader and Supervisor relative to problems or issues encountered daily.
· Complete other duties as requested by supervisor.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
· Working knowledge of mortgage documents and agency procedures;
· Good oral and written communicationskills;
· Two years college education orequivalent preferred; and
· Functional knowledge of Excel and MS Word.