Program Manager II -RISC (Resilient Investment through Support & Capital)
• Act as Compliance and Payment Support Analyst for the RISC portfolio
• Provide technical assistance to subrecipient and subrecipient vendors regarding invoicing, reporting, and compliance obligations.
• Liaise with other GOSR personnel as needed to support vendors and subrecipients.
• Collate and maintain program records and implement document retention plans.
• Provide reporting and analysis of program and subrecipient records as necessary.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skill with a demonstrated ability to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Preference for candidates who have a solid understanding in two or more of the following areas: housing, disaster recovery, environmental resiliency and sustainability, urban planning, or grant management.
• Ability to maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Experience working with complex and/or ambiguous issues and applying judgments to those issues.
• Numerically literate and ability to link to policy requirements and analysis.
• Personal integrity and sound judgment
** Proof of vaccination or Weekly COVID-19 testing required.
*** This is a hybrid role that requires 3 days per week onsite.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Preferred degree in public administration, urban planning, or public policy.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a government, non-profit, or similar role; state/federal grant management experience as either grantee or recipient preferred.