Real Estate Attorney
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Start Date : 10/10/2019
End Date : 12/31/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
The Real Estate Attorney is responsible for assisting on multi-family housing real estate mortgage financing matters. This involves the preparation of Mortgage documents associated with the making of real estate mortgage loans by the Agency to developers. The agency acts in the role of real estate lender, so all documents that attorneys would ordinarily prepare when they represent a lender on a sophisticated real estate loan. The loans are for multi-family apartment buildings.
Required Qualifications :
- Must be admitted to the practice of law in New York State.
- Should have two years experience including experience in multi-family real estate transactions, representing either government issuers or lenders.
- Experience and/or familiarity with real estate lending, secured transactions, construction lending.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and outside attorneys and consultants.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Record of productivity.