· Greet guests and members who visit the NYC Fire Pension Fund. Maintain log of visitors.
· Receive completed forms and distribute to various units for processing.
· Answer telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner. Take messages and relay information to staff members.
· Receive incoming mail and correspondence, sort and distribute to staff. May sign for packages sent to the Fire Pension Fund.
· May provide administrative support by:
o Scanning and Photocopying documents
o Sorting and filing documents
o Printing documents
o Retrieving documents
o Data entry in system databases and generating required reports
Preferred Experience and Skills
· Experience as a receptionist
· Experience in an office environment
· Experience with answering phones
· Microsoft Office suite skills especially Word and Excel
Region 7 lot 1