Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Assists with the development of the patient care plan and assists in maintaining and reviewing this plan.
· Renders nursing care to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse in accordance with physician's orders and in conformance with recognized nursing standards, and administrative policies.
· Observes and reports symptoms and condition of patients.
· Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observation and care of patients, their condition, medication, and treatments.
· Administers medication and treatments as prescribed.
· Includes responsibility for the narcotic and Sharps disposal and/or count, and med keys.
· Responsible for the care of equipment used in treating patients.
· Assists in teaching patients and training/orientation of new nursing personnel.
· Attends all meetings and in-services as scheduled.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Document care in medical records.
· Assumes all LPN job tasks.